SG Sink Or Swim is Dedicated
to Teach Individual to Swim Confidently and Safely
Learn to swim
The benefits of swimming are endless, and you or your child should learn to swim as early as possible. Here’s why:
1. It’s essential to our safety.
2. To help prevent drowning.
3. It’s a low-impact sport.
4. Swimming is an incredible workout.
5. Swimming develops coordination, muscle strength and flexibility.
6. Swimming lessons can be social with friends and family.
7. Learning to swim is a friend or family bonding experience.
8. Swimming can builds our confidence.
9. Swimming is a relaxing exercise.
10. You can swim for the rest of your life.
Holiday Intensive Swimming Camp
If you are planning for non-academic, fun, enjoyable and meaningful activities for your child during the school holiday, you have probably come to the right place. Holiday intensive swimming classes is 2 to 3 times a week, after holiday can be back to once a week lessons. Adults or travellers on vacation and wish to learn life-time swimming skills for short-term classes, are welcomed.